ArchiPAC Joint Fundraising Campaign
Welcome to the AIA’s ArchiPAC Joint Fundraising Campaign Page!
ArchiPAC, the AIA’s only political action committee at the federal level, is collaborating with state AIA political action committees to ensure that architects’ voices are heard at all levels of government. By having active federal and state PACs, architects are able to pool their resources to help elect federal and state candidates who share the AIA’s positions on issues affecting the built environment, our profession, our communities, and our practices.
- ArchiPAC is a bipartisan political action committee for AIA members and staff. Contributions from individuals other than AIA members and staff cannot be accepted.
- Contributions are 100% voluntary and do not affect AIA membership status.
- Contributions go to support candidates for office that fight for the values of the AIA and its members.
- All contributions must be from individuals; federal law prohibits corporate contributions (although state election laws may vary, no corporate contributions will be accepted via this contribution page).
- All contributions made on the Joint Fundraising Campaign page will be split 50/50 between ArchiPAC and the donor’s state AIA PAC. Currently, the following state PACs are participating this campaign:
- Architects in Action PAC – AIA Georgia
- Florida Architects Political Action Committee (FAPAC)
- New Jersey Architect’s Political Action Committee (APAC)
- New York State Architects Political Action Committee (NYSAPAC)
- Pennsylvania Architects PAC (PA PAC)
For questions, please contact ArchiPAC at email@example.com or (202) 626-7403.
ArchiPAC, 1735 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20006 | (202) 626-7403 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Website designed by Top Shelf Design